Tips for Travelers
- Plan on arriving at the Airport no less than 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure. This will ensure that you have plenty of time to park, check in at the ticket counters and process through the security checkpoint.
- With the exception of Continental, American Eagle and Northwest Airlines, all airlines at the Airport offer curbside skycap check-in service. Use of this service may save time.
- If proceeding to the ticket counters with luggage you plan to check, please be sure that the luggage is unlocked.
- The Transportation Security Administration has specific requirements concerning what you can take on board whether it be in checked or carry-on luggage. Please familiarize yourself with these requirements.
- Please remember to have government-issued photo identification ready when checking in with the curbside skycap or at the ticket counters in the terminal, as well as at the airline gate.
- If you have any questions regarding security procedures at the Airport, please check with your airline or a Transportation Security Administration agent.
- For further information, visit www.TSATravelTips.us and click on the "Air Travel" section on the left-hand side of the page.
Copyright © 2001-2013 Syracuse Hancock International Airport
Please read our disclaimer